Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me...

Well, the day is here. I turned 40 today! Can’t say I am thrilled about it, but so far, it hasn’t been too bad of a day! Being a Monday, all my "friends" at work had fun… Black streamers, Lordy Lordy Look who’s 40 signs, and of course 40 black balloons all over! (and my office isn’t very big) But the best part was the cake! Chocolate Ganache Supreme by Publix, they make the best cakes! It is listed as one of their Decadent Deserts. Here is a picture…
Do you know exactly what Decadent means?? I have alway thought about it as expensive, indulgent, rich. Those would be the words I would use. But someone actually looked it up this morning… here is what dictionary.com has as the definition. Being in a state of decline or decay. —Synonyms 1. corrupt, immoral, degenerate, debased, debauched, self-indulgent. You have to sit back and wonder, just when it because a good word to use for foods?? lol, that is my thought for the day! Hope you have a great day!

Here is a quick layout I did today using my Rhapsody Kit. It was for the All About Me challange at ScrapProfessor.com. I am almost always behind the camera, and almost no layouts I do are about me, so I thought this would be the perfect time to do one. After all, I will only turn 40 once!

No comments: