Monday, June 9, 2008

Vacation

Why is it everything happens at the same time?? Here I am getting ready to go on vacation on our cruise, and Brad has been sick, and Josh has an infection on his cheek. (I won’t go into the details because it is really gross!) but he has this hole in his face that we have to keep changing the bandages and he is taking antibiotics. My desk is piled high, which I have to have cleaned off before I can go… I’ve done nothing but laundry for the last 2 days… and then there is my mother, she is a story in itself. Sometimes I think it just isn’t worth taking a vacation… but I need a break! Part of me is a little guilty for not taking the kids, but then part of me will be happy for some quiet time! We leave on Thursday! Be sure to check back, as I will have plenty of pictures!!

No comments: