Friday, May 30, 2008

Getting old is for the birds...

I am breaking off the designing and freebies off of this blog, as I have started a new one since joining DigiScrapStation. If you are interested in taking a peek over there, here is the link: cameroncollection.blogspot.com. I am going to keep this one up for personal items… I think my first topic will be age!! (ugh) I won’t even go into the hard time I am having with my up coming birthday (it is still almost a month away), and my older two will be 20 & 22 later this year, but my baby Brad is turning SIX on Sunday!! I just can’t believe that. He was sitting on my lap a couple of weeks ago, and I was hugging him and I said I wish he didn’t have to grow up so fast. He actually got upset, and looked at me and said "But mom, I want to grow up and get big!!" Here is my most recent layout of him, just last week when he lost his first tooth. Now his other bottom one is getting very lose, so he will be without both until they grow in. Hope you like it and have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: